Harnessing My Skills in the World of Healthcare
In August 2019, I was brought onto the Vivia Tech Developer team to help plan and facilitate quarterly user research plans.
- The site of Vivia Tech is primarily used by developers, regardless of experience level or expertise. It’s a site used for discussion and discovery of how code, trends and projects can be customized for user projects.
- Starting in late 2018 and into 2019, more of the Tech’s online traffic was pulled away towards Vivia’s Hub (one site made for housing all of the code needed for developer projects), which had recently went through their own online transformation.
- Our team’s goal in Fall/Winter 2019 was to see how people used Vivia Developer and figure out how to update the website to fit in better with the overall brand of internal sites and increase user engagement.
- Working with my supervisor and colleague, we worked on planning and facilitating user testing sessions as well as gathering and compiling feedback into reports and modifying UI elements.
- Recruiting Users
- UX Research Planning/Implementation
- UX Research Testing Facilitation/Moderation
- Feedback Data Compiling and Presentation
- UX/UI Design as needed